Ju - sou eu ^^

"Peteninha" - como sou, como a minha irmã me descreveria...

Eu... os meus gostos... os meus pensamentos...
um espaço de reflexão, de troca de impressões, de livre expressão.

sexta-feira, janeiro 30, 2009

Your Melody




Lying next to you,
my eyes close shut.
All around the silence.

Everything fades,
there's no one,
no world,
no nothing
but us.

Your eyes meet mine.
Your hand holds mine.
And the sound that comes from you
makes me smile.

I fall asleep in your arms.
I hear you breathe, I listen to your heart
and fall asleep.
Your melody drives me away
into a dream of our own.

And then suddenlly I wake,
I'm with you and the dream is real
We're together
All is clear around us
I have no fear
I have no doubts
I only have that dream
Our perfect dream

3 comentários:

Grande Instrumento disse...

Que fofinhoooooos!

s disse...

Perante isto, all i can say is:
"love is in the air!" x)

***

Joaquim do Carmo disse...

"...there's no one, no world, no nothing but us..."

E espaço, nessa ilha a um tempo tão vasta e pequenina, para quem possa testemunhar esse sonho?
Que o silêncio não baste!